the Kansas - Oregon trail

we're not in los angeles anymore...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, OR, United States

Saturday, March 25, 2006

...as a 3 dollar bill




This is money created in Lawrence to support local products. It is used as cash interchangeably with US currency by participating local stores and services. I absolutely love that the 3 dollar bill is Mr. Burroughs. Perhaps our most famous local resident - in some circles anyway. Below is also a picture of the house he lived and died in. Only a few blocks from our new place.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Michael
This is Dave Huffman. I can't get your e-mail address to work. it gets returned by the mysterious DAEMON. Tried to send you mine. Try writing me again and give me an alternate address for you.

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this your new house? It looks like a place to beat children in.

11:12 PM  
Blogger tinman said...

reading is FUNdamental.

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home