the Kansas - Oregon trail

we're not in los angeles anymore...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, OR, United States

Sunday, February 25, 2007

guess who?

*




bunny ears and elton john glasses? this could only mean one thing...

yes, Sandy was in town this last weekend.

with Tyler, even though I didn't see them that much since I've been so sick.

They all went to Cabela's Hunting Outfitters without me and introduced Violet to some fish that even I'm a little scared of. She seemed to like it.

Violet's new outfit from Tyler's Mom is coming in handy. She also got her second tooth this weekend.



*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Moly!

Violet has a head like her aunt Sandy. Hopefully, she'll use her brains, unlike her auntie.

She is still the cutest baby in the whole world!

Love & lots of kisses,
Grandma & Gandpa K

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home