the Kansas - Oregon trail

we're not in los angeles anymore...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, OR, United States

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

tornadoes and moustachios

*



These are some pictures from the week before. They are of the day before the tornado that took out Greensburg.




This was an actual tornado from not that far away. I couldn't see the funnel, but we were at work and the sirens went off throughout the city. This was from about 20 minutes after it was alright to come out.


...and in even more tragic news, I spent the weekend terrorizing Wendy with a bad moustachio. I'm not sure what's worse. a bad moustache or a near miss...


*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give me an earthquake over a Tornado, anytime!

So glad, you guys have a basement in your home.

Tell Wendy, that when her dad tried to grow a beard (it was awful). I quite shaving my legs in protest, just a thought.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home