the Kansas - Oregon trail

we're not in los angeles anymore...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, OR, United States

Sunday, January 06, 2008

under the spell of a flower

*




Someone got hold of her mother's underwear while I was folding laundry and turned it into a cape. Everything becomes a scarf/cape right now.

We went to the zoo with Joe and Kelly the other day. Such a good zoo here. I found a pink fuzzy thing running amok and befriended her.

By the way, this is a photograph of my meal this evening. Kale and polenta cakes with caramelized onions and potatoes and some shaved parmesan. yeah, wow. Wendy said there wasn't anything to make and then this came out of nothing.


I'll take some more of nothing much, please.



*

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!

I do not know how Wendy became such a good cook - she certainly did not learn it from her mother.

Who was that little pink cutie running around the zoo, anyway?

2:40 PM  
Blogger Bigfoot Yancy said...

Hey
Great to see you three taking in the Good Life.
Wished I'd seen you guys and had a taste when I was out there in Nov.
Next time, eh?

2:17 PM  
Blogger Bigfoot Yancy said...

Hey,

Great to see you three taking in the Good Life.
Wished I'd seen you guys and had a taste when I was out there for that shoot in Nov.
Next time, eh?

2:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Michael, wow you're in Portland now? Was that by choice (assuming) or work related? The family's looking good, so are the digs. I like your feet pictures of the different seasons, cool.

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home