the Kansas - Oregon trail

we're not in los angeles anymore...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, OR, United States

Friday, April 07, 2006

tying the knot


Wendy is now Mrs. Etter. Pretty amazing day.


On the cliff overlooking the Pacific. San Simeon, CA. A month of constant rain broke for the day that we were married. A fortuitous sign.


Right afterwards with Noah Levine who did the ceremony. He's become a really good friend and it was an honor to have him preside over the occasion. More info on his biness is available at www.dharmapunx.com



I've joined the club.




I couldn't be happier.

There will be more pictures of the wedding coming soon...

3 Comments:

Blogger Taryn said...

The pictures look great! I can't wait to see more. I'm glad you liked the car.

11:20 PM  
Blogger tinman said...

nice handiwork on the car, my friend. we'll have more up soon. definitely.

11:44 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Congratulations, Michael and Wendy!!

You'll find marriage to be a beautiful thing!

Love,

Steve and Amy

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home