the Kansas - Oregon trail

we're not in los angeles anymore...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, OR, United States

Thursday, June 15, 2006

home in spring

*

This is what the house looks like in late spring/early summer. It's completely different with the seasons. News to a California couple. The fireflys are my favorite thing right now.




If we've talked on the phone recently, this is probably where I've been sitting - on the porch.







Our dining room/sun room thing. I love this room.



This is the state of the kitchen for those of you who've asked. It is going to get some cabinet doors pretty soon. I'd recommend the open door policy for the first couple of weeks when you move into a new place because you spend less time opening doors fruitlessly. I think it looks alright as well.


Lying on the bed, looking out the window...


...and the backyard through the kitchen window.

*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sun room/dining room looks like you're in a tree house. It's really pretty.

Kristin

P.S. Do you have pics of the baby's room?

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home