the Kansas - Oregon trail

we're not in los angeles anymore...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, OR, United States

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Hunting for critters and art

*

This last weekend was my woman's birthday and we did 'er up in style. Took the truck to to Cabela's - the world's foremost hunting outfitter.


This place was insane. It had a walkthrough aquarium, museum of shot things, and lots of of guns and accessories.


We went looking for outfits for Violet.


Can't get 'em started too early with the firearms.


...and a little fashion for armageddon in the wilderness.






One of the big Kansas City Museum's held some art that made me right at home.


Wendy got to feel a really big Shuttlecock.




Then we went to the Kansas City Train Station. It is supposedly the biggest in the country besides Chicago's. More freight comes through here and more passengers through Chicago is what I was told. I believe 'em.

Happy Birthday, my love!

*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home