the Kansas - Oregon trail

we're not in los angeles anymore...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, OR, United States

Monday, July 31, 2006

this is not our baby...

*


...but it is someone we know. our birthing center friends, Thea and Jeff, had their baby early and we went over to see little Sabina. Welcome, little girl.


We were due around the same time so that kicked us into high gear getting things ready for our little human to arrive. baby seats and birth plans and painting the nursery. we were like crazy people this weekend.


Wendy and Violet take a break from the action.

*


Rancid was in town and I went to see them at the Liberty Hall because I got on the guest list. It was clear that I am not a teenager anymore, but the show was so full of energy that it was hard to stay jaded for long.


How many red mohawks can fit into a small town and not be the majority, I still wonder?


*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home