the Kansas - Oregon trail

we're not in los angeles anymore...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, OR, United States

Monday, June 26, 2006

re:Active magazine launch

*



Inside there's an article on dr. Walkerreaderman of Silverlake fame and he was interested in owning a copy of the mag.


Saturday night at the Echo Park film Center where the magazine classes were taught. I love this place. Feels like my old home in SF. Paolo and Lisa and Ken are the best.



my family showed up - including my half-sister Alison - potentially a future contestant.



the new school...



... and the old school showed up.


Dan and Hunter. Both fine gentlemen.


a good time had by one and all. if you need a magazine, you might have to wait a minute as they're on the slow boat. contact me, though or check for updates on the website @ www.re-active.info

*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home