the Kansas - Oregon trail

we're not in los angeles anymore...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, OR, United States

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

belated birthdays

*

there was a surprise 40th birthday party for me at Cha Cha Cha in Los Angeles. I knew we were eating there but didn't know how many people were coming.

it was really amazing to see everyone. people from many significant areas of my life thus far.



and the most significant was in rare form.

entertaining the whole crew. thanks, dawn for the cake. it was breakfast the next day as well. yum.

for the next birthday surprise, I pulled out all the stops and

did it up in style.

i took my wife to a little known place in Kansas City that I'd been waiting to bring her to...

it was nice to be alone together after so much commotion recently.

happy birthday, my love.



*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home