the Kansas - Oregon trail

we're not in los angeles anymore...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, OR, United States

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

whoa, cosmic!

*




I don't know what's funnier, the fact that from this angle she looks like a raver with the jeans - even down to tripping out on simple shapes and sucking on a binky, or the fact that we are offended that her favorite thing is this garish, primary-colored plastic crap that we are required to have in the house and will need to get used to. I suppose we fall into several cliche categories with that pointless wish.


this is what I believe she is seeing. I have been wrong once before, but I think this time I'm right. babies enjoy the psychedelic experience.








*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Lil' Miss Violet,

She looks paralyzed from the waist down, in her giganto-enormo cloth diapers buried underneath her jeans.!

But she is still the cutest baby in the whole world!

Love & Kisses,
Grandma & Grandpa K

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home