the Kansas - Oregon trail

we're not in los angeles anymore...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, OR, United States

Monday, August 06, 2007

heading to Portland

*


we're heading to the land of bridges (maybe not the best time?) I've taken a job with a company in downtown Portland, OR. We will move in about six weeks or so...

these pictures are from the trip out for the job interview. stumptown coffee is pretty great...

Taryn's parents were also there that weekend. They brought a gift for Violet since they look at the blog a lot. It was nice to meet you guys, Wendell and Jeri. Hope to see more of you.

This is my friend Tim and his new wife Anna. They were married yesterday and I wasn't able to make it, but we will live near each other again, soon. You lose some, you lose some.

Tim's palace.


*

2 Comments:

Blogger Taryn said...

Congrats on making the move! Glad you guys will be nearby. I think you will really love it.

I didn't take many pictures at Tim's wedding, but some of the other peeps there did and promised they would send them to you. I'll send you what I have.

12:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea! You got the job .. congrats!! That means we CAN see you again on another of our Oregon trips. I know Taryn and Paul are delighted!
Jeri

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home