the Kansas - Oregon trail

we're not in los angeles anymore...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, OR, United States

Thursday, October 26, 2006

fall with new peeps

*





me and some of my people hopped in the truck and headed out into the fall day. deer season just started, I'm told. I almost hit one on my bicycle the other day. That's another story.

my peep.

my girl and her peep.





ruca has a new friend named Oakley that lives directly behind us. She is very happy. The neighbors seem really cool as well. A couple most recently from Chicago here for law school and a teaching job.



*

1 Comments:

Blogger Taryn said...

I love all the pics. Thanks again for having us. It was awesome to hang out with you and Wendy and meet Violet finally. She is great! Kansas is pretty cool too. Sorry I slept so much. It was a long week leading up to the Kansas trip. See you all soon!

PS. Paul is working on cloning Ruca. We will let you know how it goes.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home