the Kansas - Oregon trail

we're not in los angeles anymore...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, OR, United States

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

winter is here, politely

*



we had our first real snow/ice fall last week. I woke up and felt like a kid. So good to not grow up in some ways.

I guess that in a few years I could get bored of it and driving on ice is no fun, but for now...



especially at night in the full moon, the place looks amazing.

we went to the KU basketball game against USC. Our friends gave us the tix and babysat for violet to give us a little break. It's a very caucasian experience to see a college ball game in the midwest. I feel like a tourist in some other country that I don't understand the customs. Very polite, in a cable-knit sweater and holiday fruitcake kinda way.


*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like Bing Croby's "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas" in Kansas. We're still waiting for winter weather in California.

Have you & Wendy tried making "snow angels"? Enjoy!

Love,
mom & dad K

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home