the Kansas - Oregon trail

we're not in los angeles anymore...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, OR, United States

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

your phone's off the hook, but you're not

*


i swore i wouldn't be one of those gushing, geeky dads talking endlessly about my daughter but the proof of the changing tide is here. everyone i meet is required to see this and show the appropriate admiration, or i keep showing them until they do. pretty sad, but look at what i see every time i open my phone. hard to stay angry or miserable with that.

this is a photo from leah (who, by the way, will be cut off from the site if she or kim don't leave any comments very soon). it doesn't really need words.

little friends.



*

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who does Violet's hair? I laugh my head off everytime I see Violet's coiffed "do".

You have every right to be a "gushing-geeky dad", you and Wendy have the world's cutest baby!

Love & Kisses,
Grandma & Grandpa K

9:51 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

I believe I've been threatened. I'm not sure I appreciate that. However, the threat is so severe, I am willing to give in. Here is my comment- please renew my violet 24/7 membership. In the words of the infamous Depeche Mode- I just can't get enough. Thank you.

12:40 AM  
Blogger tinman said...

no threats here. just a little saber rattling. it's nice to have some reaction from the people who look at it the most. today was a strong family and friends love fest. memberships renewed. much love. ~ the editor

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home