the Kansas - Oregon trail

we're not in los angeles anymore...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, OR, United States

Sunday, October 29, 2006

jack-o-lanterns r us

*


spooky. We were invited to a pumpkin carving afternoon over at John and Nicole's house across the street.

It was the collection of prison shanks that we were presented with to carve them up that will keep me coming back.

This is serious work. John even broke out the power tools for his abstract creation.

Nicole will probably want to kill me for putting this picture up, but their home is put together with such care and thought that I feel compelled to show her in her living room. She is due again in the middle of December.
Such great people in our new life here.

Ariana is one of them. I don't think she cared much for the whole pumpkin business, but she came out of her shell today with us and was amazingly playful where she had mostly been shy and observing before.



*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home